How to Enjoy the 2020 Colorado Virtual Music Festival in 3 Steps
STEP 1: Register for the Virtual Festival (it’s free!)
- Provide your name and email address and you will have free access to the entire Virtual Festival, which will be hosted on a private platform (not on YouTube or Facebook).
- You will receive two emails: one that says “You are now enrolled in Thursday Night Performances” and a second asking you to “Redeem your copy of Thursday Night Performances” (if you don’t see these emails, check your Promotions tab in Gmail or your spam folder).
- Note: confirming your email address through the “Redeem your copy” email is required for you to access the virtual festival content, so don’t skip this step.
- If you are having trouble confirming your email address or accessing the virtual platform, try registering with a different email address. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.
STEP 2: Attend our concerts on your own schedule
- One new pre-recorded concert becomes available at 7:30 pm every Thursday, beginning June 25 and ending July 30; see the full schedule here: www.coloradomusicfestival.org/festival.
- On the date of your chosen concert, watch for an email about an hour ahead of the premiere. On that evening — or any time after that date! — click the button provided in that email or visit https://coloradomusicfestival.teachable.com/courses/ and navigate to the concert.
- Tip: bookmark the link above to easily return to the list of all concerts.
- Watch your concert as many times as you like, at your own convenience.
- Note: the experience is easier to navigate on a laptop or desktop computer rather than a phone or tablet.
STEP 3: Share the Festival with others
- Your virtual attendance helps us support Festival musicians, apply for future grants, and much more. If you like what you see, encourage others to take advantage of these free musical experiences.