The deadline for 2021 subscription deposits has passed. Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, April 20. Thank you for your support of the Colorado Music Festival.
Mark these dates on your calendar:
- Coming soon: Those who have placed a deposit will receive a confirmation email from the Chautauqua Box Office once their subscription has been processed.
- Tuesday, April 20: Single tickets and new subscriptions go on sale.
- April 20-June 31: The remainder of your balance, including service fees, will be due no later than June 31, 2021. Payments on your account can be made by calling the box office at 303-440-7666 or visiting the Box Office kiosk on or after Tuesday, April 20. If the balance on your account isn’t paid by June 31, your seats will be released for sale.
- Thursday, July 1: Opening night of the 2021 Festival.
Things to know:
- We are committed to offering an in-person Festival, though we are waiting to understand recommended capacity and other factors to keep our audience, musicians, and staff safe.
- We will be livestreaming a number of our concerts this season so that each person can choose to attend in person or virtually.
- Our 2021 Festival will be a fantastic blend of newly-imagined programming and concert experiences we had hoped to offer last summer, including performances showcasing our phenomenal Festival Orchestra, the debut of our Robert Mann Chamber Music Series, and our Music of Today series, which will present a full week of music from living composers, including a number of world premiere performances!
- With capacity restrictions required, the best way for you to guarantee seats for the Festival concerts you want to attend is by placing a deposit on your subscription today.
- We may need to make changes to the upcoming season. If we are forced to change or cancel anything, we will once again allow for full refunds (less ticketing fees) and credits.
- Due to capacity limitations, we are not able to offer our $25 price level for the 2021 season. We appreciate your understanding and your loyal support.
- Enhanced safety protocols will be in place this season, which include a distance of at least two seats between groups of ticket buyers. We will follow state and local guidelines at a minimum, though will make decisions that prioritize your safety. We will communicate with you regarding any changes. A detailed safety plan will be published prior to the public on-sale date.
- Remember that subscribers receive free exchanges, so you can reserve a fixed-seat subscription now and adjust the concerts in your subscription later.
- With the flexible nature of a Design Your Own (DYO) Subscription and the unique challenges of this season due to the pandemic, we are unable to secure DYO seats for the festival ahead of the public on-sale date. We greatly appreciate your choice to subscribe to the Festival and want to make sure you have the opportunity to secure seats if you wish, so now might be the perfect time to upgrade to a fixed-seat subscription and receive even greater savings on ticket prices and service fees.
- Because of the unique circumstances of this season, the Colorado Music Festival will be processing your subscription deposit instead of the Chautauqua Box Office. Please refrain from calling the Chautauqua Box Office; if you have questions about this letter, email email@example.com.
- Due to evolving health and safety requirements, we are unable to assign seats at the moment. Once we are able to do so, subscribers will be the first in line. We will let you know once your seats have been assigned and we thank you for your flexibility.
- Because of seat spacing restrictions, we have a reduced number of seats available for the season. If you have specific seat preferences, please note them in the form below. If you don’t note any requests, we will place you in the seats closest to those you’ve had in past seasons. Thank you for your understanding.