Terms of Sale
- Single and package tickets are nonexchangeable, nonrefundable, and nontransferable. All sales are final.
- Subscriber benefits allow one exchange per ticket. Exchange must occur prior to 5 pm on the day of the concert.
- Treat e-tickets as you would any other valuable or cash. This ticket allows only one entry per scan. Any reissued ticket voids the validity of the original ticket.
- Tickets surrendered 24 hours prior to scheduled concert start time are eligible to receive a donation receipt for tax purposes.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket at a higher price than face value is strictly prohibited and grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Cameras, recording devices, and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.
By using a Colorado Music Festival ticket, you agree to the above terms and conditions.