We have revised our ticket policies for the 2020 festival.
We want you to purchase with confidence, so have adjusted our 2020 ticket policies to allow for full refunds of any concerts that may be subject to cancellation (excluding ticketing fees). We will continue to allow for ticket exchanges within the Festival season.
Ticket exchanges can be made Monday–Friday, 12–5 pm, at the Chautauqua Box Office or through intermission on nights of performance. For questions about ticket exchanges, call the Chautauqua Box Office at 303-440-7666. Unused tickets may be returned to the Box Office prior to concerts as a tax-deductible donation to Colorado Music Festival.
By using a Colorado Music Festival ticket, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Subscriber benefits allow one exchange per ticket. Exchange must occur prior to 5 pm on the day of the concert.
- Treat e-tickets as you would any other valuable or cash. This ticket allows only one entry per scan. Any reissued ticket voids the validity of the original ticket.
- Tickets surrendered 24 hours prior to scheduled concert start time are eligible to receive a donation receipt for tax purposes.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket at a higher price than face value is strictly prohibited and grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Cameras, recording devices, and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.