Tickets for the 2021 summer season will go on sale Tuesday, April 20.
<strong class="embiggen">01</strong> Seating Chart
<strong>02</strong> How To Buy
- Online: Chautauqua Box Office
- Phone: 303-440-7666
- In-Person: At the Chautauqua Box Office (900 Baseline Road, Boulder, CO 80302) located just north of the Chautauqua Community House in cottage 200 from 12 pm–5 pm, Monday-Friday. The Chautauqua Box Office is currently closed. Please use online or phone options first and check with the Box Office before attempting to visit in person.
<strong>03</strong> Group Discounts
Groups of ten or more receive up to 15% off of the regular ticket price (some restrictions apply) and personal assistance with your purchase and ticket distribution. You’ll enjoy personal assistance in planning your group’s outing with information about pre-concert picnics, dinner options, and parties at Chautauqua Park, along with pre-concert talks at select concerts (subject to availability). You can reserve your seats now and pay for your tickets in installments.
Group packages can be used to enrich your music students’ learning, plan your alumni reunion, provide incentives to your employees, show appreciation for or entertain your clients, create memorable birthdays, anniversaries, girl’s nights, and more. Ask about our special student group rates.
If you would like to bring a group to a Colorado Music Festival concert this summer, please contact the Chautauqua Box Office at 303-440-7666.
<strong>04</strong> Ticketing Policies
We have revised our ticket policies in response to COVID-19. We want you to purchase with confidence, so have adjusted our ticket policies to allow for full refunds of any concerts that may be canceled (excluding ticketing fees). We will continue to allow for ticket exchanges within the Festival season.
Ticket exchanges can be made Monday–Friday, 12–5 pm, at the Chautauqua Box Office, or through intermission on nights of performance. For questions about ticket exchanges, call the Chautauqua Box Office at 303-440-7666. Unused tickets may be returned to the Box Office prior to concerts as a tax-deductible donation to Colorado Music Festival.
<strong>05</strong> Ticketing Terms & Conditions
By using a Colorado Music Festival ticket, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Subscriber benefits allow one exchange per ticket. The exchange must occur prior to 5 pm on the day of the concert.
- Treat e-tickets as you would any other valuable or cash. This ticket allows only one entry per scan. Any reissued ticket voids the validity of the original ticket.
- Tickets surrendered 24 hours prior to scheduled concert start time are eligible to receive a donation receipt for tax purposes.
- Resale or attempted resale of any ticket at a higher price than face value is strictly prohibited and grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
- Cameras, recording devices, and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited.