New! Pre-Purchased Dinners
New in 2023: Chautauqua Dining Hall is offering pre-purchased carry-out dinners for all Colorado Music Festival evening concerts. Because of their commitment to fresh, local ingredients and seasonal menus, the Chautauqua Dining Hall will publish a final menu in April.
The window to purchase meals will close 72 hours (3 days) before each concert’s start time.
|Vegan||$19||Quinoa & Anastazi Bean Tamale Cake – fresh corn, tomato-fennel coulis, arugula, almond and watermelon salad|
|Chicken||$23||Roasted half chicken, gigante beans, grilled spring onions, summer herbs, smoked jus, vegetable hash.|
|Bison||$24||Braised bison, farrow pilaf, snap pea slaw, apricot chutney, smoked salt|
|Fish||$25||Citrus salmon, beluga lentils, grapefruit, frisee, herb emulsion.|
- PURCHASE: Meals can be purchased during the ticketing process or closer to your concert date. The window to purchase meals will close 72 hours (3 days) before each concert’s start time.
- DRINKS AND DESSERT: Drinks and dessert are not included in the pre-purchased meals, but these items will be available for purchase under the Chautauqua picnic shelter before each concert.
- PICK-UP: Meals can be picked up under the covered picnic shelter on the south side of the auditorium beginning one hour before that evening’s concert start time.
- ENJOYING YOUR MEAL: Enjoy your carry-out meal at picnic tables around Chautauqua Park, at the picnic shelter, at the Chautauqua Cafe, or feel free to bring your own blanket for a picnic on the lawn.
- GRAB-AND-GO MEALS: Pre-purchased dinners replace the grab-and-go dinners from previous seasons. The Chautauqua General Store also offers pre-made sandwiches, snacks, and desserts; find hours and information on the General Store page.
- REFUNDS: Refunds will not be issued for pre-purchased meals.
Snacks and Drinks
Snacks and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, will be available for purchase under the picnic shelter on the south side of the Auditorium 30 minutes prior to doors opening for all of our evening performances. Outside alcohol is not permitted under the picnic shelter during this time.
Picnic on the Lawn
Purchase a pre-ordered dinner or bring your own meal to enjoy on the lawn or at one of the many picnic tables. You can also find a selection of snacks, coffee drinks, and homemade ice cream at the General Store, located just west of the Dining Hall. View General Store hours >
Make a reservation at the Chautauqua Dining Hall to enjoy great food and beautiful views. Groups of 14 or more may contact the Chautauqua Dining Hall to set up a pre-selected menu. For reservations, call 303-440-3776 or email email@example.com. Learn more >
Groups of 8 or more can order boxed meals from the Chautauqua Dining Hall. Menu, pricing, and more here >