New! Pre-Purchased Dinners
New in 2023: Chautauqua Dining Hall is offering pre-purchased carry-out dinners for all Colorado Music Festival evening concerts. Because of their commitment to fresh, local ingredients and seasonal menus, the Chautauqua Dining Hall will publish a final menu in April.
The window to purchase meals will close 72 hours (3 days) before each concert’s start time.
EXAMPLE MENU (prices are correct; final menu available in April)
|Vegan||$19||COLORADO MUSHROOM COUSCOUS | roasted local mushrooms, Israeli couscous, caramelized leek, charred Romanesco, mushroom broth, herbs|
|Vegetarian||$19||COLORADO MUSHROOM COUSCOUS | roasted local mushrooms, Israeli couscous, caramelized leek, charred Romanesco, mushroom broth, herbs|
|Chicken||$23||ROASTED HALF CHICKEN | gigante beans, grilled spring onions, summer herbs, smoked jus, vegetable hash|
|Pork||$24||OLIVE OIL POACHED PORK LOIN – farro pilaf, snap pea slaw, apricot chutney, smoked salt|
|Fish||$25||GRILLED WHOLE TROUT – beluga lentils, grapefruit, frisee, herb emulsion|
- PURCHASE: Meals can be purchased during the ticketing process or closer to your concert date. The window to purchase meals will close 72 hours (3 days) before each concert’s start time.
- DRINKS AND DESSERT: Drinks and dessert are not included in the pre-purchased meals, but these items will be available for purchase under the Chautauqua picnic shelter before each concert.
- PICK-UP: Meals can be picked up under the covered picnic shelter on the south side of the auditorium beginning one hour before that evening’s concert start time.
- ENJOYING YOUR MEAL: Enjoy your carry-out meal at picnic tables around Chautauqua Park, at the picnic shelter, at the Chautauqua Cafe, or feel free to bring your own blanket for a picnic on the lawn.
- GRAB-AND-GO MEALS: Pre-purchased dinners replace the grab-and-go dinners from previous seasons. The Chautauqua General Store also offers pre-made sandwiches, snacks, and desserts; find hours and information on the General Store page.
- REFUNDS: Refunds will not be issued for pre-purchased meals.
Picnic on the Lawn
Purchase a pre-ordered dinner or bring your own meal to enjoy on the lawn or at one of the many picnic tables. You can also find a selection of snacks, coffee drinks, and homemade ice cream at the General Store, located just west of the Dining Hall. View General Store hours >
Make a reservation at the Chautauqua Dining Hall to enjoy great food and beautiful views. Groups of 14 or more may contact the Chautauqua Dining Hall to set up a pre-selected menu. For reservations, call 303-440-3776 or email email@example.com. Learn more >
Groups of 8 or more can order boxed meals from the Chautauqua Dining Hall. Menu, pricing, and more here >